National Institute of Technology Warangal Telangana is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment. The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence. Evolving a socially relevant and yet internationally acceptable curriculum, implementing innovative and effective teaching methodologies and focusing on the wholesome development of the students are our concerns.
Thanks to UNESCO and UK assistance in the past, many developmental activities were undertaken.The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP during 2004-09) had been a timely help in the overall development of the Institute, National Institute of Technology Warangal Telangana.
- All the students are to send the request/application/form by email to the concerned seat through proper channel.
- All requests will be handled by the concerned seat.
- Minimum 5 working days are required to address the request.
- Applicants should provide complete details required for the request including contact details.
- Please write emails from official email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) only. The requests from personal email address will not be entertained due to authenticity issue.
- Always plan ahead of time and give sufficient time to process applications. Urgent requests are difficult to accommodate.
- Other than the bonafide certificate, TC and MC, Study cum Conduct certificates, Scholarships for UG students, a recommendation from the head of the department is required. In all such cases, student can write an email to their Head and request to send the recommendation to academic section. This is responsibility of the student.
- Contact Student Fee Seat of Accounts Section for any issues related to fee payment, refund, fee receipt, fee estimate, loans and any other financial/money matter. Contact details are given at the end of the page
- There is no need to make a CC of the email to higher authorities like Associate Dean, Dean, Registrar, Director, which is also not appropriate.
- Do not send reminders before 5 working days from the date of submission of the request.
- Do not call any officials through phone unless there is an emergency.
- All PhD matter: email@example.com
- Academic Foreign Seat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Fee Seat (Accounts Section)
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0870 246 2065
Officer on Special Duty (Finance and Accounts): Shri Y.K. Srinath 0870 246 4138
Please visit for similar colleges :
- Master's Level