The college started under the aegis of Muslim Educational Society as an aided college.
The first UG programme started with BSc Zoology
The first PG programme started with MSc Polymer Chemistry
The College has been accredited by NAAC with ‘B’ Grade
The First Research Centre sanctioned for Department of Chemistry
The College has been re-accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
DST-FIST funding sanctioned
College has been nationally ranked at 51st position in the NIRF of MHRD
B Voc programmes started
Foreign students joined the college through the Study in India programme of MHRD
1. Tuition fee is to be paid in three terms. Special Fees will be collected along with first instalment of tuition fee.
2. The due dates for the remittance of tuition fees with or without fine will be notified on the notice board.
3. Absence from the college with or without leave shall not be an excuse for non-payment of fees.
4. Fees will be received in the office upto 3p.m. on the specified dates.
5. No part payment of fees will be accepted.
6. Defaulters of fees will not be permitted to attend classes till they pay the fee arrears together with the specified fine. In cases where the names of the defaulters have been removed from the rolls, re-admission fee at the specified rate will also have to be paid.
|Name of the
|B A English||1050||955||0||360||2365
|B Com Finance
|B Com Computer application
|B Sc. Physics
|B Sc. Polymer Chemistry
|B Sc. Zoology
|B Sc. Psychology (Self Financing)
|B Com Finance (Self Financing)
|M Sc. Polymer Chemistry
|M Sc. Physics (Self Financing)
|M Sc. Zoology (Self Financing)
|M A English (Self Financing)
© 2020 All Rights Reserved